Accredited. Awarded. Acknowledged.
Our Safety Philosophy
At EagleMed, we believe that safety is much more than regulatory compliance; it is a conscious decision to do the right thing when no one else is watching - because it is the right thing to do. Safety is part of the very fabric and character of our organization that is practiced across the entire spectrum of our operations.
EagleMed is committed to safety as a core value. and is a leader in the industry with proven, proactive accident/incident prevention principles. Applying these principles to all areas of our operations including personnel, equipment, management and program relationships.
Nothing will supersede our commitment to our employees, patients, customers, and associates to provide the safest, most reliable Emergency Medical Service available.
The mission of EagleMed LLC is to consistently provide safe, expert, and trusted fixed and rotary wing critical care air medical transport and ground transport services to the patients and communities we serve. We accomplish this by utilizing state-of-the-art medically configured aircraft and ambulances that are staffed by highly-trained and caring professionals that practice safety as the watchword in everything they do.
EagleMed LLC will dedicate the necessary resources, develop and adopt Best Safety Practices, leverage training and technology, and work collaboratively with the Air Medical Services industry to accomplish our stated mission and to become the preferred provider for Critical Care Air Medical Transport Services.
- Safety is our primary core value and the fundamental underpinnings for everything we do; every task, every activity, every flight, every day will be driven by this central value.
- To achieve true safety enculturation, we recognize that we must work together as an organization to take ownership and facilitate change through leadership, advocacy, resources, and accountability.
- Recognizing that our noble service provides invaluable benefit to the patients and communities we serve, we are totally committed to ensuring that this irreplaceable service is never compromised through carelessness or complacency.
- There is literally nothing more essential than the single state of being "Safe" and anything less than our total commitment to this core value is the antithesis of what we stand for as an organization.
World-Class Patient Care
- We recognize that every flight in this extremely challenging industry represents a perfect blend of comprehensive training and technical acumen that must be delivered by consummate professionals to ensure an optimum outcome for the patient.
- We will continuously strive to possess and enhance all of the essential elements in terms of cutting edge technology, unparalleled training, and superior talent to deliver the best patient care possible.
- We will consistently leverage all of our collective attributes, apply quality assurance and improvement techniques, and participate in research and industry activities to improve the care of our patients.
- We will recruit and retain the highest quality employees by fostering a just, values-based, and safety focused culture that emphasizes and rewards ethical, safe, and compliant behavior.
Caring for Each Other and the Patients and Communities We Serve
- We are completely committed to the safety and care of our employees, the needs and safety of our patients, and to improving the scope and quality of the services we offer to the communities we serve.
- Our success is reflected in the safe and successful delivery of our services, the lives we touch, and the immeasurable medical and humanitarian contributions our service provides.
- We will dedicate ourselves daily to setting the standard for safety, medical care, and professionalism.
- We will take personal responsibility for ourselves and our fellows by acting as a practitioner, fierce advocate, and relentless enforcer of our core values.
- We recognize that we have a moral, legal, and ethical obligation to deliver the best possible care and to ensure the safety of every patient entrusted to us.
- We will be spring-loaded to the serve position at all times and deliver this invaluable service with a genuine humility, a servant's heart, and always in the best interest of the patient.